Tuesday, January 8, 2013

~Rambling~

Well, it certainly has been awhile! I feel like I am quite a boring person. My life pretty much consists of going to Church and Youth Group on Sundays, going to Coffeehouse at the church on Wednesdays, and weekly appointments that I now have. The only people that I ever see have to do with the church - not that that's a bad thing, I love those people.

I want to write. But as soon as I do, my fingers and brain just seem to forget. Forget how to type. Forget what I was even wanting to write about. Forget how to do much of anything. So I end up just staring at the screen, sitting in my forgetfulness.

This is probably a pointless post.

I feel as if everyday is just connected like it's only been a day. Which just kind of causes me to forget things that have happened. It's been what, eight months or so, and don't really no what to write about.

As boring as this was, this all I can seem to come up with.

I'll be writing again soon.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment