Wednesday, September 21, 2011

~ABC~

A. Age: 13


B. Bed size: I'm not sure of this detail.


C. Chore that you hate: Dishes


D. Dogs: I have a dog named Ginger. Does that count?


E. Essential start to your day: I don't keep track of that stuff.


F. Favorite color: The cute vintage-y blue, red, and the pretty deep purple.


G. Gold or Silver: Silver.


H. Height: 5 feet 7 or so inches...


I. Instruments you play: Nothing. I wish I was talented in that area.


J. Job title: Babysitting - when I get the opportunity.


K. Kids: If "you" are asking if I have kids, the answer is NO!


L. Lives: Clay Center


M. Mother’s name: Stephanie


N. Nicknames: Bear, Sarah-Bear(an 'a' is sometimes added), Rose Bud, Mouzy(not sure of how to spell that), Ferit, Lady GaGa and Jerry Garcia(Don't ask: Reynah is a nut)


O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had a fever? - Well, it was more of in the middle of the night than all night, but I don't think I have ever stayed at a hospital all night.


P. Pet peeves: Nails on chalkboards, (it may be stupid)When people clap in the middle of a performance, many other things...


Q. Quote from a movie: "I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy!" ~Dory "O-pen!" ~Jon Heder in When in Rome This is making me annoyed - I know that there is SO many more!


R. Right or left handed: Right


S. Siblings: One younger sister.


U. Underwear: Yes, I am wearing underwear.


V. Vegetable you hate: Broccoli


W. What makes you run late: Ummm... Sleeping


X. X-Rays you’ve had: My teeth - it makes me sad, it hurts.


Y. Yummy food that you make: Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, cereal, and whatever else that doesn't require too much skill.


Z. Zoo animal: I saw baby peacocks at Busch Gardens - they are not as cute as you might think.

No comments:

Post a Comment