Wednesday, September 21, 2011

~My Day~

So today was a good day for me. Jaydinn and I went around Clay Center and took pictures(I will be uploading those soon to my other blog, "yEllA-bEllA"). "Today" was Wednesday, so Coffeehouse, so that's always a plus! ...Along with Coffeehouse, the new Bible Study kind of thing started tonight: Life Hurts, God Heals," and that was fun. And when Miranda came to Coffeehouse, things got even better! Christy convinced her to make a twitter account - fun! And when I got home, another fantastic, amazing surprise was waiting for me: I am homeschooling... like officially homeschooled! I am so excited! Now Jaydinn is editing those pictures we took.


If you haven't heard, Jaydinn, Hailey, and I have made a combined blog: Paper Dolls (http://weesilferitgerbel.blogspot.com/)! It is quite exciting... So:
Monday - Monday Updates(We tell about our week)


Tuesday - Crafty Tuesday(Crafts and showing how to make them)


Wednesday - Fashion Wednesday(Posting "looks")


Thursday - Photography Thursday(Post pictures)


Friday - Tattoo Friday(We will interview someone about one of their tattoos that he or she might have)


Saturday - Random Saturday(Just a random post)


Sunday - Lazy Sunday(We will NOT post ANYTHING on Sundays)
((above)This is all for Paper Dolls(above))

No comments:

Post a Comment