Monday, September 19, 2011

~Ten Things About Me~

1. The very first thing you should know about me is that I'm completly and totally in love with Jesus


2. Some of my favorite singers/bands: John Mark McMilan, Phil Wickham, Waterdeep, Leeland, Unhindered, Ray LaMontagne, Bon Iver, Mumford and Sons, Josh Garrels, The Civil Wars, Iron and Wine, Ellie Goulding, Duffy, Adele, and right now I am really liking The Killers for some reason...


3. I absolutly love photography


4. I collect vintage and vintage looking tins and bottles


5. January, January, January I am not looking forward to you for two reasons, one being that I will turn 14 and the other is that two amazing people are moving to Austrailia(Dane and Christy)


6. I'm terrified of heights


7. I really, really want to go to London, England and Germany - well anywhere in Europe I have a "slight" obsession with it(It isn't really a slight obsession)


8. I have family that lives in Las Vegas, Ohio, Canada, Florida, I'm not sure if my Opi lives in Canada or Germany, Kansas, Omi is in Georgia sometimes, there's more that I can't remember.


9. Reading - I love it, but I don't read as much as I would like - If you asked what my favorite book was, it would be really hard for me to answer


10. Favorite movies- The Notebook, Harry Potter series, When in Rome, Napoleon Dynamite, Finding Nemo, Monster's Inc., The Chronicles of Narnia series, Leap Year, Disney Princess movies, let's just say that I'm a 6 year old when comes to Disney animation - I love Disney movies that are meant for little kids


I didn't mean for this to look like this:
1. What is the first thing someone should know about you?
2. What's your favorite singers/bands?
3. What is something you like to do?
4. What do you collect, if you collect anything?
5. What is something you are not looking forward to?
6. What are you scared of?
7. What place/country do you want go?
8. Where does your family live?
9. What is your favorite book?/Do you like reading?
10. What is your favorite movie?
but it did, sooo. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment